September 16, 2010

Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups... mmmmmm!

So, I have came across a super easy family meal that is to die for! This has managed to move its way to mine and my boyfriends TOP FIVE list! I'll give you the ingredients, instructions, etc. But, believe me you must must must try this!! It is just too good to pass up.

Cheesy Chicken Roll Up Shopping List:
1 can of Pillsbury Butter Tastin' Crescent Rolls
1 can of ... well... canned chicken!
1 can of Cream of Chicken with Herbs soup ( I have also made Cream of mushroom and it is great also!)
1 bag of Kraft Pizza Cheese Cheddar and Mozzarella Mix
1 soup can full of milk

First, you get a deep dish baking pan. Spray a little Pam cooking spray on it, and preheat your oven to 350.

Then, drain your chicken and mix in some cheese.
 Next, get out your crescent rolls, and place the chicken/cheese mixture on the big part of the triangle. Then, rolllll it on up!
After you do these steps... you want to place your rolls to the side. Next, you want to start creating your soup dish mixture. Heat a skillet on medium heat. Pour your soup and milk in there. Then, add a cup of cheese. Stir the mixture until the cheese has completly melted and there are no lumps in your soup.





After you soup mix is done, pour it into your deep dish pan.
Now, place your crescent rolls on top of this mixture. Stick them in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Now, sprinkle the remaining cheese from the bag all over the top of your roll ups. Stick it back in the oven for about 3 minutes. Then, look at the yummy/ beautiful result! Mhmmmmm!!!!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. oh those look so good! make some for me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you from the Friday Blog Hop. Lovely Blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your sweet comments! and this looks absolutely yummy!! Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a part of the Sassy Sites blog hop! Happy Friday! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites
    http://sassysites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so good! Will have to try it. My munchkins might even like it!
    Stopping in from Sassy Sites.
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look delicious! i'll definitely be trying them, how convenient that they're made with ingredients that i almost ALWAYS have on hand =) dinner tonight? cheesy chicken roll ups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! My friend's mom always made something like this and I've been dying for the recipe! I'm so happy I found this :)

    I'm having a recipe link up this weekend and would love if you added this!

    www.mommagoround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here stopping by from SassySites Blog Hop today :-) Look forward to getting to know you! Hop on over and check out our blog! We look forward to seeing you!

    Carrie A Groff
    http://livingahealthybeachlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, love reading about recipes! =] That looks fun!

    We are stopping over from the blog hop & following! Hope you will follow us back to www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    Wanted to let you know that we also do a Saturday Hop that includes Blog/Facebook & Twitter! List opens at 8 tonight.. really hope to see you there =-}

    -Dawn & Raphael

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristin, thanks so much for signing up to follow my blog! As a thank you for being the very first follower, I've posted a link to your blog in my side bar~
    PS, love your site, lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look delicious. I'm going to have to try them!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your blog!! These look delicious, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally trying these tonight! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Much love!