August 26, 2010

Crafter's Challenge at Live, Laugh, Craft

So, my book has arrived! I am absolutly thrilled, and I cannot wait to begin. I am starting a "challenge" here at Live, Laugh, Craft. I am linking to my button at the bottom of this post if you want to participate. I will post the entire post from the book daily for 365 days. Plus, some other cool stuff of course! The book is laid out in a really neat way. This is the same way that the "challenge" / blog hop will be set up.
Monday= Mixed Media Journaling (this is quite interesting, and artistic!)
Tuesday= Recycle, Reuse, or Revive
Wednesday= Collection, Stash, and Cool Art Materials
Thursday= Personal History/ Get to know YOU
Friday= NonCraft Inspiration
Saturday/Sunday= Collaborate, Gather, and Experiment with an awesome CRAFT!

If you want to join this AWESOME creative adventure with tons of tips, techniques, tricks, etc. then take the button below and put it anywhere on your site... then check back next Monday... when all the fun begins!!!!
Until then, I'll just be putting up some cool crafts and projects that I've been working on. Plus, some super cute pics from my 21st. (Thanks for all the sweet birthday comments :) )

Here is the button for the challenge/blog hop starting next Monday. :) You can grab it from the right side of the page too, and get the html code to add it to your site!!



Much love!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from It's Fun to Craft! This sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the challenges even though I might not be able to take part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the book too! It came yesterday! I haven't had a chance to look at it, but I was hoping to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds great. I'm just beginning working through Whitney Ferre's Creatively Fit. I'm going to see if I can find this book too. Can't wait to see what you post next.

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'll be following along and participating in your little challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Much love!